I'm still here, just haven't really felt like I have a whole lot to say right now...
I've been busy with work, taking night classes and the b-a-b-y. I feel like that has pretty much consumed my thoughts, time, and energy, and since I devoted a new blog to that topic, I really don't feel like I have much to share on this blog anymore.
I want to read other blogs and commiserate with my blog friends over lost cycles, lost babies, and dreams that feel so far off, but I don't know how hypocritical/welcome that would be. I remember when I was going through failed cycles, etc., the last thing I wanted was to be told to hang in there by someone with a bouncing baby or a bouncing baby on the way.
I just want you all to know that while I may be silent, I am still reading your blogs on a regular basis, and although I may not comment, you are in my thoughts, prayers, and in my heart. You are not forgotten. I love you all.
A firstborn among us
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment