Thursday, September 18, 2008

Update

It's hard to believe it has been a week since I last posted. Let's see...well we went to Hutch on Sunday to go to the State Fair. I felt awful all weekend long, so the fair was not as fun as I usually find it, but I am still glad we went. I feel like all week long I haven't gotten enough sleep. I swear every night this week, I have fallen asleep on the couch. Ugh...

We are headed to Manhattan for the weekend. This Saturday is my aunt Karen's 40th B-day and my uncle Chris is throwing a surprise party for her. Should be a good time by all. And of course we have the big appointment coming up on Monday. I am taking the afternoon off of work, but have to go back at 6 for Reading Night at school. Blah. But hopefully the doctor will have lots of answers for our numerous questions, and we will get something worthwhile from it. Hope you have a great Friday!

No comments: