Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Blah Day


I apologize for not blogging for a while. I've been sick with this respiratory crud that has been going around. Yesterday my principal came into my room and insisted that I take the day off...he actually put in my absence for me...I must have looked pretty bad! So I took the day off...I slept in for about two hours, it felt awesome! Unfortunately, sitting around drives me nuts, I can't just enjoy the day, I feel like I have to accomplish something...I am such a Type A personality sometimes! Anyway, I did some work for school, did some cleaning, and made a wreath out of our pew decorations from our wedding.

I really want to get our basement cleaned up! We still have boxes sitting around in no particular order and it is driving me nuts! I am not exactly a neat freak, but I like to have organized chaos :) Jeff on the other hand is not nearly as into organizing as I am (as in organizing really doesn't even make a blip on his radar)

They definitely are right when they say opposites attract! But that's what is so fun about being married to him...we fit together like a zipper...what I lack, he has, and what he lacks, I have. I organize...he doesn't like to clean. He is an amazing cook...I burn macaroni. As different as we are though, I wouldn't want it to be different for anything in the world. They say that women marry men hoping they will change. I don't want Jeff to change. I can't imagine him any other way :)

Doctor Update: They have decided I have perfectly normal fallopian tubes, and with the exception of my abnormal uterus, I have everything working normally to carry a baby, so my doctor forwarded this info to Dr. Nelson who is the Assisted Reproductive Doctor who we are seeing on Thursday afternoon. Hopefully we will get some good news from her!

No comments: