
I feel in my blog lately, I have focused so much on what I am feeling about our struggle with infertility and our struggles financially, but I haven't talked as much as I should have about how amazing, wonderful, and all around awesome the guy is that I am married to.
So J, if you are reading this, this one's for you...
J is the exact opposite of me in a crisis situation. I am overly emotional, crying, panic-stricken, sure that the world is going to implode at a moment's notice. J on the other hand is a calm cool collected customer. He is your quintessential glass half full kind of guy, and I wouldn't survive if he were any other way. He is my rock, the thing that grounds me and makes me feel secure. He knows exactly what to do when I am feeling down, and knows just the right words to say to make me feel better. He makes me laugh all the time, and we have so much fun just goofing off, whether he is trying to teach me how to play golf, or trying to improve my ineptitude in the kitchen.
Sometimes I feel guilty for all the things he does for me, and the fact that I hardly ever see him down, so I can't exactly repay the favor. I try to do as much as I can for him, in little things from day to day. He really does take care of me, and I can't imagine anyone else as my husband, or as the father of my children, wherever they may come from.
I love my husband more than life itself, and if, for some reason, we never are able to have children, I can think of no one else that I would rather grow old with just the two of us. J, I know I don't say it enough, but thank you for all you do. You have been so amazing throughout these past years, and I don't think I can express in words how much it means to me to know you are the person I get to wake up to every morning, and the person I get to kiss goodnight every evening. You are my everything.




2 comments:
Awwhh...you guys are so beautiful. Way to go DH for being so awesome.
Haley this is so loving and sweet to read. Thank you for sharing with us how you feel about your dear Jeff. What an awesome husband. God bless the both of you!
Post a Comment