
The Rules:
Mentioned who tagged you: Flower over at (With God, All Things are Possible)
Complete the list of 8’s
Tag 8 people
8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO:
Getting a BFP :)
Starting dIUIs if these next two cycles are a bust and getting a BFP
Enjoying summer vacation
Going on a trip somewhere, anywhere
Celebrating on December 22 for our 2nd wedding anniversary
Finish Reading "The Purpose Driven Life"
Getting A's on all my Master's classes and graduating with honors
Seeing my Grandpa, MIL, and Baby in Heaven (but not too soon)
Getting a BFP :)
Starting dIUIs if these next two cycles are a bust and getting a BFP
Enjoying summer vacation
Going on a trip somewhere, anywhere
Celebrating on December 22 for our 2nd wedding anniversary
Finish Reading "The Purpose Driven Life"
Getting A's on all my Master's classes and graduating with honors
Seeing my Grandpa, MIL, and Baby in Heaven (but not too soon)
8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
Woke up (Thanks, Lord)
Went golfing
Watched Leatherheads
Went out for Chinese food
Spent a fun day with my husband
Went shopping with one of my best friends
Slept in
Played with Tatum, the puppy
Woke up (Thanks, Lord)
Went golfing
Watched Leatherheads
Went out for Chinese food
Spent a fun day with my husband
Went shopping with one of my best friends
Slept in
Played with Tatum, the puppy
8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO
Beat Infertility
Become pregnant
Have a healthy pregnancy
Have a healthy baby
Cure my grandma's heart condition
Have peace
Let other people's negativity roll off my back
Travel the world
Beat Infertility
Become pregnant
Have a healthy pregnancy
Have a healthy baby
Cure my grandma's heart condition
Have peace
Let other people's negativity roll off my back
Travel the world
8 SHOWS I WATCH
Here Come the Newlyweds
Grey's Anatomy
America's Next Top Model
CSI
CSI: Miami
Real World/Road Rules Challenge
Criminal Minds
Top Chef
Criminal Minds
Top Chef
Iron Chef America
8 FAVORITE FRUITS
Raspberries
Apples
Oranges
Watermelon
Blueberries
Strawberries
Bananas
Pears
8 PLACES I’D LIKE TO TRAVEL
Hawaii
Jamaica
New York City
France
Italy
Australia
Hawaii
Jamaica
New York City
France
Italy
Australia
Bahamas
Chicago (because I just can't stay away)
Chicago (because I just can't stay away)
8 PLACES I’VE LIVED
Manhattan, KS
Manhattan, KS
Manhattan, KS
Manhattan, KS
Topeka, KS
Topeka, KS
Topeka, KS
Topeka, KS
8 FOLKS I’M TAGGING
A Day in the life of the O's
A Day in the life of the O's
Tag, You're IT!!!




2 comments:
I watch Here Come The Newlyweds and Grey's Anatomy too! Love those shows! Also, just wanted to let you know I've been thinking about you lately and thinking maybe next time I'm in Manhattan we could get together. What do you think? Ok, be on the lookout for my 8x8 post soon!
I love the CSI shows too!
I just did this meme a few weeks ago so I'll link to that post instead.
Post a Comment