Thursday, June 4, 2009

Cleaning out the basement...

So two weeks later I am finally (fingers crossed!) over being sick. I also started my two masters classes on Monday, so to say I have been busy is an understatement. I apologize for not writing much lately. I have five assignments due this week alone, and this week is the lightest of my work load until the end of class. Summer school, the biggest oximoron ever.

So I cleaned out our basement and I took our crib apart. It has been sitting in our basement halfway put together for the past year. It hurt too much to look at every time I went into the basement, so I took it apart and put the pieces behind all of my holiday decorations so hopefully after a while, I forget it's down there. I hope it is one of those out of sight, out of mind things. Every time I looked at the crib, it was a reminder of how much hope I use to have and how I always thought it would happen this month, and then the next month and the following month. Last summer I thought by this summer we would have a baby. Now that it is one year later and still no sign of an impending pregnancy, I am beginning to drift back into the disheartened zone. I fluctuate depending on the day and what else is going on as to whether I am hopeful, neutral, or disheartened. Right now I am just trying to keep myself busy with school, and trying not to think too much about our upcoming cycle and pending 5th IUI.

I received a fun thing to do from Flower (thanks for thinking of me!) that I promise I will do tonight after I finish my homework for today. Hope everyone has a great Thursday!

No comments: