Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Scan for IUI #5

I had my follicle scan this morning. I had an endometrial lining of 0.54, one follicle on the left at 17 and one follicle on the right at 13. I am still waiting to find out whether they want me to do another scan tomorrow or wait until Friday, which could be problematic because I am supposed to start working this weekend for Country Stampede. Jeff and I work in the campground check-in area of the festival grounds and are supervisors. We make around $1000 a piece for 8 days work, so it's a nice chunk of change to have. We are also busy looking at houses right now and have found two that we really really like. One is right on the lake and has a HUGE backyard. The other is north of town in a more rural area with a larger yard, but it is not fenced in yet. I will update later today with what the RE calls back and tells me...To Be continued...

1 comment:

Flower said...

You are close. Can't wait for your next update.