
So today was a very exciting day! I got a rocking new haircut and color that I love! We found a cute new puppy that I am 95% sure we are going to adopt from the local animal shelter AND J and I found out tonight we are pre-approved for a home loan!!!! I can't believe all of this is happening, but to have it all come true in one day is just awesome! I am so thankful after having so many not so pleasant things occurring, it is such an amazing feeling to have some things going right! Here are a couple pictures of our new puppy (hopefully, J still has to approve tomorrow afternoon.) If we get her, her name will be Bella and she is a blue heeler/black lab mix...Here ya go!
Update: We are getting the puppy! I took J to see her yesterday and he loves her too. We bring her home this afternoon!!!!






22 comments:
The hair is great and that second picture is amazing--definitely should be framed. Congratulations on the new dog :-)
What a sweetie puppy! I love labs!
Congrats on all the other good stuff too!
What a great day! The puppy is so cute.
That is so great to hear that all those things are happening! The puppy is so CUTE!!
Awwwwwww he is so cute. Your hair looks great too.
Awwww, I hope you get her :) She is lovely!
Congrats on all the other things too! Awesome!
Love the pup! Hope you get to keep her! And I don't know why I thought you guys still lived in Manhattan, but we will definitely have to get together if we can move to Topeka!
Oh, I really hope you get her! Lovely hair and congrats on the home loan, that's SO exciting!! :)
Of course, the hair is great...but, girl, you are giving me some serious puppylust. Wow, puppydoggy...
OOHHHHHHHH PUPPY PUPPY PUPPY. I love puppies. A cutie pie with a sweet face. How can J resist? It's great time to get in on super low interest rates for a home loan. Hopefully you will be getting in at the bottom before the economy recovers.
YOu have some movie-star quality hair goin' on girl. Well done.
Great haircut...and Bella is made for you! You are looking so sweet holding here, and Bella is so cuddly....and she seems to be liking you too.
Aww, what a cute puppy. I love your hair!
I love your hair!!
Awww what an adorable puppy! I love blue heelers! Does she have two different eye colors or that beautiful blue that heelers have or that yummy chocolate color labs have? You're hair is gorgeous, too! Glad you got so much good news in ONE day!
*HUGS*
Came here via S&T. Adorable puppies = awesome. Congrats. Also big congrats on the home loan... how exciting!
~Miriam
Oh the hair looks great! And the puppy--too cute for words. I just wanna hug her
I'm not a dog person, but that is one cute puppy!!
Your hair looks AMAZING! Congratulations on the home loan approval that is so exciting. I hope your able to bring home that puppy tomorrow. What a great day!
wow... what a day! The hair looks fabulous! And that puppy is downright adorable!
I got my hair cut today and it looks nowhere near as fabulous as yours. I'm jealous now. Add to that that you're getting that beautiful dog, and I'm just a big ol' ball of envy.
Very cute haircut! ADORABLE dog! I have a black lab...they are great dogs. And congrats on the home loan!
The hair looks great, and so does the dog! Congrat's on all the great stuff going on for you this week. We adopted our dog from a shelter, too, and she has turned out to be fabulous.
Post a Comment