skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The Icing on the Cupcake...
Okay...so maybe this is mean...but I kind of got a kick out of it...yesterday I baked cupcakes for my kids but didn't tell them that I had them. I had planned to only give them to the ones who stayed on their green card all day (which means they behaved all day long), but I didn't want to tell them that was the plan because I knew there would be those that would only behave because there was a treat involved. So I let the day play out as usual, and then during math time at the end of the day I arbitrarily started handing out cupcakes to those that were on green...and there were three that were not. Not only were they skipped, I made them take what would have been their cupcakes down to other teachers, whom I had told ahead of time this would be happening, who then made a big deal (per my request) about how yummy the cupcakes looked, and how they were so lucky to be getting to eat them...muahahaha!!! Sometimes I love the little things you can do to reward the good ones, and make the ones who don't behave, think about their actions...Life is good if you follow the rules...at least in third grade :)
No comments:
Post a Comment