These are some pictures from J and I's trip to KC Easter weekend, which was also the weekend after my birthday...

Jeff and I at the Royals vs. Yankees game opening weekend...Yes we are Yankees fans...please save the tar and feathers for later :)

The new sports bar at Kauffman Stadium...although I was taking it for the Yankees logo more than the bar...

The new Jumbo-tron and seating...

My second husband, Derek Jeter...

My contraband photo...you weren't supposed to take pictures, but it was too beautiful, I couldn't resist...shh don't tell...

Inside phantom of the opera before it began

Us outside Phantom of the Opera before going inside.

The outside of KC Music Hall where Phantom of the Opera was.

Roses that Jeff sent me at school
1 comment:
Sounds and looks like so much fun! I need a vacation. My husband is a die hard Yankees fan
Post a Comment