I just got home from getting Beta #1 drawn....I asked the not too pleasant technician when she thought they might have the results. I tried to be pleasant and not sound like a crazed maniac even though that is how I am feeling...her response, "Well I can tell you it won't be today because your doctor didn't order it as urgent. I would guess tomorrow." Alright...obviously she has never had to endure pregnancy after infertility and how our entire lives revolve around the waiting game. If she had she would have immediately done my blood work and called my back ten minutes ago. Yeah as if.
I was lost in my worry zone on the way home from the lab...What if I misread the test? What if it was a fluke? What if even though it has been 14 days since my ovidrel shot it was a false positive? I was not really paying attention to where I was driving until I stopped at an intersection and happened to look at the car in front of me, who's license plate said "TRST GOD" Couldn't have said it better myself. Isn't it cool how he slips those subtle hints in to let you know he is with you!?
Thank you to everyone for their congratulations and well wishes. I will most certainly keep you posted on what is to come. Love you all!
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Wishing you good thoughts!!
Good luck! Cannot wait to hear- and congrats on the stick! :)
Oh my gosh - I am praying so hard for you!!!
Praying hard for you...and, btw, that is NOT a faint second line. That is nice and clear. CONGRATS!!!
Post a Comment