Click here to join the bulletin boards and discussion groups
My Crazy, Tragic, Sometimes Almost Magic, Awful Beautiful Life
We are just your average, everyday couple trying to bring a beautiful baby of our own into the world. These are our day to day struggles, triumphs and tragedies. Welcome to our life.
Our Road to Baby:
Dec. 2007: Haley and Jeff get married
Feb/March 2008: Pregnancy #1 followed shortly by Miscarriage #1
April-July 2008: Try on our own naturally Aug 2008: Go in to doctor for follow up 2 SA's, Day 3, Day 21 Blood Test, HSG
Sept. 2008: Referred to KU Med to urologist Another SA for Jeff
Oct. 2008: Referred to KU Reproductive Center for Advanced Reproductive Treatment
Feb. 2009: Leave KU Med Center Consultation with Dr. Lyles (SA, U/S, bloodwork) Taking a break from Treatment...
March 2009: Still taking a break from Treatment.... Start Femara 2.5 mg
April 2009: IUI #4-Negative IVF consult
May 2009: dIUI consult
June 2009: Femera 5.0 mg IUI #5-POSITIVE!
July 2009: 7/1/09 Beta #1-74 Progesterone-57 7/6/09 Beta #2-961 Ultrasound 7/27/09 Heart: 160 BPM 7wks 2days Graduate to OB/GYN!
August 2009: Ultrasound 8/17/09 Heart: 188 BPM 11 wks 2 days-a wk ahead of schedule! Movement able to be seen on U/S Doppler used and HB sounds wonderful! OFF PROGESTERONE!!!!!!!
September 2009: Heartbeat, Bloodpressure and Protein/Sugar levels all check out great. Gender: Girl Will confirm at 3-D Sono on 10/12/09
October 2009: Sonogram: 10/12/09 Weight: 8 oz. Length: 6.54 inches Heartbeat: 154 BPM Heartbeat, Bloodpressure and Protein/Sugar levels all check out great. Gender: Not Girl but BOY!! Next Appt: 11/9/09
Best Books of July
-
As I say every month, I’m shamelessly stealing this idea from Jessica
Lahey. She has a recurring monthly date where she reviews all the books she
reads tha...
Two Months on...
-
It feels bizarre how time goes slow/fast through our lives. It seems like
there has been a lot of time since my dad died and where I am now. And
yet, it w...
In Memory of Jason Rollinson
-
I’m not really on Twitter anymore. The place is way too toxic for me.
However, this post isn’t about me nor is it about the evils of Twitter.
This morning ...
The Most Un-Tertia type birthday
-
I don’t like birthdays. I especially don’t like my own. It has everything I
don’t like: being social, having fun, being around people, receiving gifts,
str...
So many things.
-
The company A was working for was sold, and the majority of the workers
were laid off. Including him. We did get a generous severance pay out of
it, and wi...
833rd Issue of the LFCA
-
Welcome to today's edition of Connections Abound. The point of Lost and
Found is to level the support playing field. When LFCA works correctly, the
newest ...
Just something I can relate to . . .
-
I'd like to think I have some eloquence to my writing, but here it's just
emotional word vomit most of the time. So I wanted to link to this post
about sec...
Peer Support Group
-
Please join us for our Peer Support Group for
Infertility/Miscarriage/Stillbirth
Thursday, April 2, 2015
7 PM
620 Titus Avenue, Irondequoit
at t...
The New Phase of Embryo Biopsy and PGD
-
Hello to all!
Welcome to this latest blog, which will discuss embryo biopsy and
pre-implantation genetic diagnosis (PGD).
While many of you may feel tha...
I've moved!
-
The new space is all ready to go!
Check it out here: http://lifepareddown.blogspot.com/ and make sure to
update your bookmarks.
I'm excited about the new ...
An end and a beginning
-
Dear friends
As many of you know, this last week has been the anniversary of my
daughters life and death. She would have been six, although I don't think ...
I Hate Christmas
-
I decided not to post anything about the holidays before the holidays
because I didn't want to further bum anyone out who was already kinda
bummed out.
I...
Gentle Reminders
-
A post about Emma's unwaivering presence in my life this time of year.
I work mornings this year. I homeschool our 2nd grader in the afternoons.
The goal i...
Continuing the Story: What a Breakdown Looks Like
-
Trying to get to the bottom of why this happened to me and how has been an
ongoing quest. But, so far I've been able to piece together a few
triggering eve...
Salus Per Aquam….
-
….apparently stands for Spa, which is where we were on Saturday! (although
this acronym may not actually be true)
Mum, my sister-in-law, and almost sister...
Some pics
-
1st pic is Connor and DH's hand, 2nd is me and Jack, 3rd is Jack, 4th is
Connor
My life has been a whirlwind lately. This post will be short a...
3 comments:
CEEEEEEUUUUUUUTE!
Perfect!!
What a lovely sight
Post a Comment