I am going nuts. It has been 7 days since my first Beta. I now know why normal people do them every two days. Of course the time I get pregnant has to be smack dab in the middle of a federal holiday. My doc, trying to be nice to me, suggested I go to a lab in Topeka instead of drive to KC. I really appreciate it, but it takes two days to get the results from the lab to my doc, so I am still waiting for my Beta #2 results. I am trying to pack and keep my mind off of waiting and the slowly ticking clock, but it is very hard...any suggestions? Oh and the house is officially ours! We went by to speak with the inspectors and this was in front of the house!! My aunt thinks I just got pregnant to get out of moving...I like to think of it as an added bonus :) Then I get to do my favorite part and decorate/ put things away.
A firstborn among us
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment