Monday, July 6, 2009

Retraction

So I need to write a retraction to my last post. I think I have been so anxious with having to wait 6 days between my betas and moving in 17 days that I mistook other's feelings as things that they weren't. After writing my last post, I talked to my mom on the phone and she immediately started asking how I was feeling, and asking questions about the procedure with using the RE, etc. She also shared her own stories of being pregnant with my siblings and I and made a guess as to what she thinks the baby will be. I don't know if it just took her some time to warm up to the idea, or what, but whatever it was, I am glad it has happened.

Thank you all for your love and support. I would not be in this situation without you all rooting me on and supporting me throughout everything. I love you all, and appreciate you all more than you will ever know. Thank you again.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better about how your mom feels. You should really enjoy this time.

Flower said...

Enjoy your pregnancy :)

cowboyboot lady said...

I am glad you are feeling better about your mom's reaction. I know that I would have been feeling the same way you did. She was probably just taken off guard when you told her and didn't know what to say. Now that she's had time to think about it...she's full of questions! I really hope you are enjoying yourself! What a special time!