Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Holy Crap Holy Crap Holy Crap

I'm 12 dpo today, and I always get antsy and test starting 12 dpo and continue testing until I get my AF...well this morning this is what I saw...

It is faint, but a very definite two lines...I want to believe it is true, but of course we all know when dealing with infertility you always have those reservations...I don't know whether to call my RE today and tell them, or wait and retest on Friday and then call...the reason I am worrying about when to call is if I wait until Friday, then that will be July 3rd when everyone will be closed for the holiday and then it will be next Monday before I can get a beta done...what do you guys think?

6 comments:

Liv said...

OMG!!! Haley!!!!! That is so positive! Call now! Run over there and make them give you a beta test today or tomorrow! You'll be dying if you have to wait till Monday!

OMG!!! This made my day!
Congratulations Momma!

the barnes family said...

I would so go as soon as possible! Wow! I am so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

Another one bites the dust!!

Go get a beta ASAP!!

xxx

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Call, call, call!

Flower said...

Shut Up!!!

OMG!!!!OMG!!!!

Girl get out of here...that is a positive...I almost jumped out of my chair when I saw that. I am so happy for you. Thank you God.

Flower said...

Boy...u can tell that I watch too much of what not to wear...lol and you can tell that i am really excited for you...LOL