I have started a new blog to talk about baby stuff. If you would like to follow me over there, please do! I would love to have readers over there. If you are at a place where you would rather not hear all about baby bliss, I completely understand. I will still use this blog as well, but more about just our everyday goings on. I want to thank you all for reading my blog and being such strong supporters and advocates for Jeff and I. I love you all and hope you will join us over at the new blog.
God's blessings!
Haley
http://the-olson-household.blogspot.com/
A firstborn among us
7 years ago




1 comment:
In all honesty, I know that following along with the new blog won't be easy for me (is it for anyone who has been in our shoes?). But please know that this doesn't make me any less happy or excited for you. After all, you and J beat the odds and are proof that good things happen to good people. Much love, A
Post a Comment