Monday, July 14, 2008

Another Stepping Stone

Have you ever had one of those days where something frustrates you so much, it takes a lot to snap out of it? That's been my life for the past 48 hours. I am seeing another specialist about our "no baby situation". The newest possibility is that I may be allergic to one of the key components of baby making. I'll let you take it from there. This means that my body produces antibodies to kill off said 'ingredient' before it can do its job. If this does prove to be the case, then we may have to resort to In-vitro, which is pricey and can take a while. I guess I am getting ahead of myself by worrying about this...getting the cart before the horse if you will. I shouldn't worry until we know for sure what we are dealing with. It's just all a little overwhelming. I will keep you updated on what we find out.

1 comment:

Ian's Mom said...

It'll happen. Take it from me. One way or the other, you'll get your baby.