
This is an actual conversation that took place during a game of 80's trivial pursuit in our house this evening. I am not making this up (I couldn't be this creative if I tried!)
Here is what went down...
Me: (reading the question to Jeff) Who was the first U.S. gymnast to receive an individual all around gold medal?
Jeff: Jesse Owens.
Me: Jeff, Jesse Owens ran track. The question was about a gymnast.
Jeff: Oh, um, Kerri Strugg then.
Me: Jeff, this is 80's trivial pursuit. Kerri Strugg won in the 90's.
Jeff: Fine, Caroline Strugg then.
Me: You're just making stuff up now.
Jeff: Oksana Biul.
Me: Next Question.
You can't say my husband isn't creative. He isn't too fond of board games but I make him indulge me from time to time.
The picture is of Jeff's 22 birthday when we were in Steamboat Springs. We had a great idea to take our hotel shuttle to the bars, but didn't realize that they stopped running at ten and we were about a mile from our hotel with no coats. It was a fun walk home, but that was the night Jeff told me he loved me for the first time :) Yes, he was three sheets to the wind, but he did reconfirm the next night sober (thank goodness!!)




1 comment:
Next time we get together you and I can play games and the boys can do whatever it is boys like to do!
Post a Comment