
So we got the test results back from the hospital with mixed results...the long and the short of it is we have to go back and do another one, because they weren't completely satisfied with what they found. So...we have to wait another three days to submit, which will be Wednesday, which is when we submitted last time, and hopefully we won't have to wait another five days after that to get the results. This is all so confusing and hard to understand with the acronyms, etc. I am praying that they find something small that is relatively easy to fix and we can get on with the process. Wish us luck!
Oh, before I forget, we got a membership to the YMCA which is right down the street from us. I spent an hour in the pool, forty minutes of which I swam laps. It was glorious! We are going back tomorrow night...I can't wait!




No comments:
Post a Comment