
Wow, today I could not wake up for anything!! I think I hit the snooze button on my alarm three times before I finally drug myself out of bed. Ugh!
Well, I am off to school, again. I feel like I am finally making some headway into lesson plans, copies, etc. for the coming school year. The thing that is driving me crazy is that I can't get my class schedule for the year set in stone until we know when the Reading teacher, Math teacher, ELL, etc. are going to pull small groups of kids out, so I can make sure I plan something that won't be vital to their learning while they are gone. I feel like once I get that done, then I will feel settled.
We are heading to Manhattan this weekend. Jeff is playing in the big three day golf tournament this weekend called the Little Apple Classic. Each day they play at a different golf course and in a different format, so there is no chance to better your score from the day before because you are more use to the course. It should be interesting! Wish him luck!
Well, I am off to school, again. I feel like I am finally making some headway into lesson plans, copies, etc. for the coming school year. The thing that is driving me crazy is that I can't get my class schedule for the year set in stone until we know when the Reading teacher, Math teacher, ELL, etc. are going to pull small groups of kids out, so I can make sure I plan something that won't be vital to their learning while they are gone. I feel like once I get that done, then I will feel settled.
We are heading to Manhattan this weekend. Jeff is playing in the big three day golf tournament this weekend called the Little Apple Classic. Each day they play at a different golf course and in a different format, so there is no chance to better your score from the day before because you are more use to the course. It should be interesting! Wish him luck!
I know I have a picture around here somewhere of a little Jeff carrying a plastic golf club, but alas I could not find it, so this will have to make due. This is Jeff and his Grandpa. What a cutie!




No comments:
Post a Comment