Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Status Check...

Oh my goodness...I am soooooo Tired! I have a couple kiddos that keep me on my toes hopping all day long!! I could not sleep last night...It was after midnight before I could even think of going to sleep...It is a never ending cycle. I can't sleep at night because I am up worrying about what to do with my class, and then I am tired the next day, and then even more tired and even more worried about what is not going right in my classroom. Jeff says I just need to give it more time, which I am hoping will work.

I am going to take some Benedryl and try and go to bed.

Oh, and I got back my first test from the doctors office. I have hormones that are apparently balanced. I think they need to recheck :) My hormones most certainly do not feel in balance.
More to come!

No comments: