So this weekend has been just what the doctor ordered. Last night Jeff, myself, my brother Randy, and his girlfriend Candi all went to go see the movie, "The House Bunny." It has been a while since I have laughed that hard at a movie. It was so funny! Today Jeff and I spent three quarters of the day in bed watching movie after movie after movie (Transformers, Hairspray, The Faculty, Keeping the Faith, Mating Habits of the Earth Bound Human). He left around one to go get us sandwiches, which we ate in bed, and then promptly fell asleep until about 4. It was amazing. He fixed me my favorite meal, buttermilk pancakes, for dinner, and then we watched all the DVR'd Olympics on our TV. We capped the night off with a glass of wine, and now are headed to bed. I needed a Veg out day so badly. I just want to thank my amazing husband for realizing this, and allowing me to be a total bum all day long. Love you Jeff!
PS: still no call about test #2. We are crossing our fingers we will find out something on Monday. Have a happy weekend!
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment