Thursday, April 3, 2008

Decisions, Decisions


Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!!! I am so ready for a weekend. We finally finished the KMA today and then next week we have the KRA. One down, one to go. My kids are so over testing, but they seemed to do better today. I am excited. Next Friday when all the testing is over, we are going to order pizza and watch the movie of 'Holes' (we just finished reading the book). I think the kids are really going to like it.


I am also trying to finish my KPA. It is due the first Monday in June. Along with that happening in June, I am working at the Country Stampede this year again, and Rascall Flatts is playing Saturday night!!! One of my mom and I's favorite all time bands. The only problem is that our (Jeff and me) friends are getting married that same night. Super. So I am having a tough time deciding what to do, and Jeff doesn't understand why this is such a hard decision for me. I have been to every Stampede since it has been in existance. Every year since I was 14 years old. 11 years straight. It was my mom and I's summer trip. Our girls weekend away...so it's very hard for me not to be there for that. But on the other hand I know how I would feel if it were my wedding and they blew it off for a concert. I am very torn. Any thoughts??

1 comment:

Ian's Mom said...

Honest?
Okay, I say go to the wedding. There will be more opportunities for concerts, but your friends will get married only once. They'll appreciate it.
Enjoy your weekend! Hey to Gome!