I'm feeling lazy today...I literally ate dinner and went to bed last night. Jeff tried to wake me up two different times, and I dozed right back off into lala land. It felt so good to just sleep. I haven't gotten over six hours of sleep any night this week, and with not getting back until 1 am on Tuesday night after the concert, my body hadn't quite caught back up.
Tonight is our Mexican Fiesta at school. I am on the commitee so I get to stay, but it won't be all bad. There is authentic mexican food, a silent auction, and a cake walk. I helped create the baskets for the silent auction, which was dangerous, because now I know what is in them, and I want to bid on some of them!
Tomorrow we are going to the Royals game with my family for my dad's birthday, and then Sunday it is back to Manhattan for my grandmother's birthday celebration. So much for a quite weekend home, but that's okay. Jeff and I are also gearing up to go to Arizona in two weeks. I'm so excited to go! I haven't been to Arizona since I was five, so it will be a whole new experience for me. Of course, it will be awesome to see Grandma Dee again too. I only met her the night before my wedding, so this will be our second meeting. She has already called and slated a time for just the girls. I think we are going to either be getting massages, or pedicures and manicures. Super excited!
Lastly, before I go, there are 16 and 1/2 days of school left. Not that I'm counting...TGIF!
A firstborn among us
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment