Monday, April 7, 2008

Well the weekend has come and gone again way too soon for my liking. I spent most of the weekend making literacy center games for my kiddos. My birthday is coming up on Wednesday and I think Jeff is planning something...he is being very secretive and when he is on the internet he will quickly close the computer before I can see what he is doing...either he's getting me a good present or he is ordering a mail-order bride :) Anyway, I am really excited because he is taking me to Harry's Uptown for dinner. It's kind of our tradition and this will be the third year in a row that he has taken me. They have the best steaks I have ever eaten and the yummiest garlic mashed potatoes!! I'm super excited!! We are having my family birthday on Saturday in Topeka, and then some of the girls from school (teachers that is) are going out for a girls night and some dancing! Should be fun!

No comments: