Jeff and I went to the Daughtry and Bon Jovi concert Tuesday night at the Sprint Center in KC. In a word...AMAZING!!! Bon Jovi is my all time favorite band, and to actually see those guys up close and in person was positively heart stopping! I mean these are the guys I use to have posters of when I was little in my bedroom. I have every CD in existence...my wedding song was Living on a Prayer for God's sake!!!! I love, love, love, love Bon Jovi!!! Daughtry was awesome too...He performed Blaze of Glory with Jon on stage, and it just made it that much better.
"I'll be there for you
These five words I swear to you
When you breathe I want to be the air for you
I'll be there for you
I'd live and I'd die for you
Steal the sun from the sky for you
Words can't say what a love can do
I'll be there for you"
~Bon Jovi "I'll Be There For You"




No comments:
Post a Comment