What a rainy, gloomy day outside! I don't really have a story or much to write about...it is just so depressing looking outside! And I heard on the radio this morning that their might be snow this weekend...SNOW! In april!?! Where is spring?? I am so ready for it to be 70 degrees for more than one day, and to be able to enjoy going outside and doing things, instead of feeling like we have to get it all in on one day or else we miss out for two months.
School is going okay...except one of the second grade teachers is starting to grate at my nerves...everytime I see her in the hallway and her class is acting up in the slightest, she will look at me and say, "Look what you have to look forward to next year!!" really sarcastically. I know she doesn't mean anything by it, but I really don't want to go into next year dreading my kids and already having a preconceived notion about them in my head. I just wouldn't ever say anything negative to another teacher about my kids, especially if they were going to be their teacher next year! I just don't like consistently negative people because I feel my mood get worse the more I am around them...I prefer to be upbeat, and am very much a believer in you choose your attitude. In a world of so much negativity, it is really hard to find anything to be positive about sometimes...but if you "simply remember your favorite things, then you won't feel so bad!" That Julie Andrews knew how to turn a bad day around :) Can you tell I recently watched the Sound of Music?? I guess I should feel lucky it wasn't Silence of the Lambs or something!
A firstborn among us
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment