Tuesday, June 10, 2008

How time flies...



It's hard to believe this was six short months ago. Now it is HUMID and hot, not that I am complaining mind you, I love summer, but it's just not nearly as pretty as winter time.

Our friends are out of town this week, and we are kitty sitting for them. There kitten is named Dixie and is so funny to just sit and watch. You can really tell she is still a baby because she is in the exploring phase. Everything needs to be bitten or rolled around on the floor and she can't quit figure out why she can never exactly catch that long thing that's always behind her (her tail). Last night we went over to get their key and for them to show us where all the kitty supplies were. She was sitting on top of their computer desk and would wedge her tail in between the desk and the wall, and would then somehow almost stand on her head batting at it. It was hilarious. I wish I had a video camera.

I am studying for the GRE right now so I can get accepted to the Graduate Program at Washburn and continue working on my master's degree. I consider myself a fairly smart person, but studying for this test makes me feel super dumb! My friend Preston was reading over one of the analogy questions last night and it went something like this:

vilify:

a)laud

b) rescind

c)foment

d) malign

Huh? I knew one of the four words...I guess I need to do some more hard core studying!! (The answer is d in case you wanted to know).

No comments: