We are headed to Topeka today to sign our lease on our town home and get our keys. I am excited to see it all cleaned out. When we last saw it, the lady that lived there epitomized the words 'pack rat'. There was stuff everywhere!! We couldn't even get all the way into the basement because she had boxes stacked floor to ceiling and covering every inch of the floor. I still don't know where the washer and dryer is supposed to be since I couldn't see them. I am excited to have a garage too, especially after the softball sized hail on Monday which cracked the Jeep's windshield and put about 25-30 dents in the hood and trunk of the Grand Am. It was awesome.
Also on an aside, today is when my principal has his meeting with the head honchos at the Administrative Building to find out if he still has a job or not. Will be interested to hear how that went. My dad works for the district so all the gossip usually reaches him first, so he has all the good stories...I will keep you all posted! Au Revoir for now!
A firstborn among us
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment