
I was browsing the Internet last night and I came across this cutie pie. I was actually looking for lab puppies. I have been trying to get Jeff a lab ever since Cole died a couple years ago. This little cuddle bug is named Boughart. He is an Australian Shepherd/Beagle mix and is three months old. He was found on the side of the road abandoned outside of Topeka and was taken to the Humane Society there. I am trying to talk Jeff into going to look at him. How can you resist that face? He poses a valid question, though. We aren't sure how Miss Dutchess will get along with a new animal since she has been an only child for four years now. I think if we introduce them little by little it should be okay. Any thoughts or suggestions are welcome!
The next step is filling out some paperwork, and then going to see him in his puppy foster home. It will cost $50 to adopt him, and then we have to promise to get his second round of booster shots and have him neutered within three months. And Bonus for Jeff: If we get him now, we could have him trained and ready to go by hunting season!! Just some food for thought :) Anyway, hopefully we will have a new addition to our family soon!




1 comment:
that is the cutest puppy ever, if I had a yard I would probably have about 10 dogs for Malik now. I have promised him once we get a house we will get one. I am pretty sure I will have a hard time saying no, especially if they are all that cute!!!
Post a Comment