
I am trying vigorously to clean our apartment today...It is amazing what you find when you start digging around in things. In our coat closet I found a bag of rotten potatoes and a bag of petrified hamburger buns. Yummy! One might wonder why those were in our coat closet...to answer, I have not a clue. Who knows?
I am super excited to start living full time in our town home. Our landlord said we could plant whatever we wanted within reason, and Jeff and I are wanting to plant a herb garden. I also wouldn't mind planting some flowers along the front walk way but we will see. I am not exactly great at keeping green things alive. We are going to go to Bed, Bath, and Beyond soon to pick up some things to decorate our house with. My only regret about Topeka is that there is neither a Crate and Barrel, nor a Pottery Barn, my two favorite stores. So you Kansas City people, we may need to come your way and have a shopping day.
Jeff just called and he is coming home sick. He hasn't felt good for a couple of days, and he must really be sick to leave work early. I feel bad for him, but he is insisting on not taking any medicine. Oh well! I guess he's a big boy and can decide for himself. Nurse Haley to the rescue!
A note about the picture...this was Jeff's 22nd birthday. We were in Steamboat Springs, Colorado skiing and had decorated our condo for the occasion. This is my former roommate Sarah who thought it would be fun to see if we could get Jeff's hair to stand up. As you can see, it worked wonderfully.




No comments:
Post a Comment