So apparently today there are supposed to be somewhere around 36 tornadoes touching down. The weather channel says they haven't seen weather aligned to be this bad since 1974 when 40+ tornadoes were reported. Awesome. I live on the second floor of an apartment building which faces west. So I think we are going to pack up some clothes and Dutchy and head to my aunt and uncle's house which is in Keats (about ten minutes from our apartment). The important thing is that they have a basement. I really don't mind storms, but tornadoes scare me. The fact that one minute houses and buildings are there and then the next minute they aren't is just a very sobering thought. In a flash your entire life could be blown away.
I also have a tiny prayer request. My brother and his girlfriend are flying (this is his first time) to his best friends wedding in Idaho. I am a little nervous about them flying through all this bad weather, so if you get a second if you could just send up a little prayer that they make it there and back safely, I would appreciate it. Okay, back to packing I go! Adios!
A firstborn among us
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment