
My friend Tracy and her husband had dinner with us last night and then came over to watch Dark Knight ( I think we were the last people on Earth not to have seen it yet). Tracy and Jeremy live in Texas and I get to see them only a few times a year. There are some people I am friends with that after they moved away our friendship just fizzled. We have nothing in common anymore and thus really don't talk. The thing I love about Tracy and I is that 1) we have been friends since we were six years old in first grade, 2) our friendship has been through so many things, so many ups and downs and transitions, that even if we don't talk for a few months, we can just pick back up where we left off and it's like nothing has changed. I know that she is the one person outside my family that I could call no matter what and she would be there for me. It's so awesome to know I have someone like that in my life.
On the doctor front...I found out my progesterone level was a 4.7 and they want it to be above a 10. So my progesterone wasn't only low, it's really low! So my doctor called in my prescription to a special pharmacy that has to ship my medicine via FedEx. When they tried to call my insurance company to find a compounding agency that is contracted through their company, they wouldn't release that information to the pharmacy. So I had to call them and they told me that all the people that have that information were gone for the day so they will have to call me back today. Nothing could ever be simple, huh?
Merry Christmas to everyone!!




No comments:
Post a Comment