
This was part of Jeff's Anniversary present from me. He once told me that his one wish was that his mom could be at our wedding. It might seem cheesy but I wanted to make his wish come true with a little help from photoshop.
Yesterday I went in to have a blood test to check my hormone levels and the doctor just called back to let me know that my progesterone levels are lower than they want. When I asked the doctor to clarify what that meant she said it could mean one of three things:
1) I didn't ovulate at all which means $500 down the drain.
2) I did ovulate but the egg wasn't cream of the crop, so the chances of me being pregnant are not great.
3) If I am pregnant my body could spontaneously abort again.
Any of the three are not the best possible scenarios right now and I still have to wait until next Monday to take a pregnancy test. The doctor told me to relax as much as possible. Who are they kidding?? So lucky me I get to take a vaginal progesterone suppository twice a day. Yes that means I have to put my medicine up my who-ha. I guess on the bright side it beats getting a shot twice a day! Still not quite the Christmas present I was hopping for. Oh well...gotta roll with the punches right?




No comments:
Post a Comment