
I overcame two huge hurdles yesterday...
1) I actually made it through IUI #2 unscathed, and I have been able to go about my day to day life without obsessing over it too much.
2) I went shopping for baby presents. I not only was able to come face to face with baby paraphenalia, I was able to shop for two different babies in the same night. I know this may not seem like that big of a deal to most people, but when my last unexpected encounter with the baby section sent me out of Wal-Mart in tears, being able to be in the baby section, let alone do any amount of shopping in it is HUGE!
I know it may sound like small potatoes, but I felt like I achieved a small victory...




1 comment:
Congratulations. It is a BIG step.
During our infertility process, I had the hardest time at Christmas. I left church during the Christmas eve service. Any baby--even baby Jesus--was too much for me.
Take care of yourself and of each other.
Post a Comment