3 out of 3 pregnancy tests agree that we are not expecting a baby this month. I was suprisingly okay this morning. I think Jeff took the news harder than I did today. I have been crying for the last two days straight, so I don't think I had any tears left. It is just so disappointing...the doctors and the nurses at the clinic seemed to think there was no way that it wouldn't happen this month. So of course with a send off like that, Jeff and I were already mentally decorating a nursery, and then WHAM! Life has to throw that curve ball at you...
So where do we go from here? Well, I am still waiting for the doctors to call back after I had to leave that wonderful message on a machine that we had indeed failed to do what most people do so effortlessly once again...but what they said when we were there last month was that they might want to start me on Clomid which is an oral hormone which regulates your ovulation (which I personally don't think I need because I could set my watch by my cycle it is so regular but whatever, I'm not a doctor)or an injectible hormone shot which Jeff would have to give me everyday (ouch!) Yay for me! If I had to guess, I would probably put my money on December 15 for the next round of IUI, which would mean we would find out by December 29. Fun, Fun!
A firstborn among us
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment