I love my fur baby Dutchy!
It was a close race, but Clomid won out...
The doctor wanted to put me on injectable hormones, but insurance doesn't cover infertility medications, or services, because they don't see them as necessary, only elective, so therefore we couldn't afford them. I wish insurance companies could see that the people going through infertility don't want to undergo these procedures. They would rather not go through the pain emotionally, physically, and mentally that infertility causes. They didn't ask to have this thrust upon them, and it's not fair to deny them what most people can do naturally on their own. Sorry enough venting about things I can't change...
So I take Clomid starting Wednesday and continue it through Sunday. They have me on a double dose, 2 50mg pills once daily at the same time. Once I get through my Clomid then I get to start using ovulation tests and then after IUI, I start using the lovely progesterone again. We round out the month with a blood test.
My life has been resulted to not what day of the week it is, but what day of my cycle it is...The more I have to go to the doctor, the more I feel like a freak of nature, like I have some incurable disease...I have become the Bride of Frankenstein! Or better yet, the bride of Jeff-en-stein :) More to come I am sure...




No comments:
Post a Comment