Monday, February 16, 2009

You've got to be kidding!

If you haven't already heard or read or seen this (which I'm sure anyone not living under a rock has) you've got to read this and look at the pictures of this kid...follow this link. Absolutely crazy

Here is a clip from the article quoting the mother's mom, whom the couple will move in with...

Chantelle’s mum said: “I told her it was lovely to have the baby
but I wish it was in different circumstances. We have five children already so
it’s a big financial responsibility. But we are a family and will pull together
and get through.
“She’s my daughter. I love her and she will want for
nothing.”
Last night Michaela Aston, of the anti-abortion Christian charity
LIFE, said: “We commend these teenagers for their courage in bringing their
child into the world.
“At the same time this is symptomatic of the
over-sexualisation of our youngsters and shows the policy of value-free sex
education just isn’t working.”
Today Sussex Police and the local council's
children services said they have investigated the case and pledged continued
support for the young parents.
Britain’s youngest known father is Sean
Stewart. He became a dad at 12 when the girl next door, 15-year-old Emma
Webster, gave birth in Sharnbrook, Bedford, in 1998. They split six months
later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Haley...This is Kristy, Jeff's friend from GB. I have been reading you blog every week. Randy and I have been trying the baby thing for a year now also...heard this song the other day. Thought you might like it. "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus. Made me think of you. Talk to you soon, tell Jeff I said hi.

Kristy