Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Curiosity+Lack of Sleep+Web=Random Post


So in my curiosity and simultaneous boredom got the best of me, and by suggestion I went ahead and plugged my name into Urban Dictionary. Wow! If I ever need a pick me up, I'm going back to Urban Dictionary!!


Here are the results for my name:



1. haley
a spontaneous combustion of psychotic fusion
that girl went totally haley on her !


(Can't say that hasn't been true before!)



2. Haley
Awesome, amazing, spectacular, fascinating, incredible, marvelous, shocking, stunning, surprising, unbelievable, wonderful
Wow , That Girl Sure Is Like Haley!


Um, of course :) J/K



3. Haley
A person of the female race who falls under any or all of these categories:

1. a very absent-minded person who just "isn't there" all the time

2. someone who cannot listen to anything but an ipod without getting confused.

3. a person who often is told (jokingly) that they have a.d.d. due to the fact that they have no attention span

4. is very short


6. known to have so many inside jokes that they often forget which ones are from which friends
your so haley you can barely see over the steering wheel


(Again, can't deny any of these...except maybe the short...I'd say I'm average height at 5'5".)

4. haley
amazing, hot, funny, nice, girl. has an amazing butt, and is all around perfect.
Guy #1- That girl is amazing over there!

Guy #2- Her name must be Haley


(I think my husband secretly got on the website and wrote this :)



I also looked up what it said for my husband...I found them to be pretty hilarious!


1. Jeff
a fabulous name, anyone who has it should be proud, spontaneous (good in bed) ;) usually very sexy tall & thin (except for the few UNLUCKY Jeff's out there)


2. Jeff
A Jeff is a really cool kid who everyone loves. Someone with a fantastic everything. Everyone's best friend. A Jeff will most likely often be cheerful and can always put their friends in the best of moods. This person can make British Guard People giggle in about 3.7 milli seconds. Jeff's have awesome dance skills and great hair. Although Jeff's are magically perfect, they will make you feel super about your fat ugly self. And you will never feel ewwy.


3. jeff
someone who is skilled. He just has it



4. jeff
somebody who has just got what u need. A jeff is somebody who knows what it's about.



5. jeff
A really good, and positive thing!


Gotta love life's little pleasures! It sure made my night more fun :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my. I just typed in my name. The first definition was not flattering. It was:

sex toy, or fake skin to play with.
e.g. he played with his marin all night

Honestly, it was. I'm not just trying to be super-creepy on your blog.

Thanks for your comment!

Anonymous said...

And I guess I just gave out my name, something I've never done on my blog. Whatever:-)

Carrie said...

LOL! I am going to have to head over there and see what we come up with... it should be entertaining. I can't believe it said "fake skin"... wtf? :)

Flower said...

I have to try that...It's all new to me...LOL

Jo said...

This is so cool -- I am going to check it out later! As for your other post -- as a teacher who just threw the dice on missing state testing (and just barely missed it!) -- I say put your priorities where YOU deem them most important (in other words, to hell with THE test -- it will still be there next year).

:-)
Jo