Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to School...


Today was my first day back...tomorrow will be the first day with kids back. For it being an in service day, I am exhausted!! I would have thought it would have been tomorrow night that I would be asleep on the couch, but no...I got home around 5 and Jeff made me some Chicken and Rice and I ate about two bites and feel asleep until 8:30. Okay tomorrow night I will do all the things I wanted to do at home tonight.


I don't know if anyone has been watching Superstars of Dance, but I am in love with it! I was a dancer from the womb and love any and every type of dance so this is majorly my cup of tea!! My favorite to watch are the Indian dancers...I desperately want to learn the Bollywood style of dance which mixes traditional dances from India with almost a hip hop style...It's awesome and the music is amazing! If you want to see a truly great Bollywood dance, search on YouTube for Joshua and Katie's "So You Think You Can Dance" Bollywood performance. You will not be disappointed. I think the South African Judge needs to come off his high horse and stop being a jerk about other people's dances and dance steps. He is VERY critical of the other dancers...but otherwise amazing show! Bonus: Michael Flatly hosts it so you get to listen to his Irish accent for two hours. :)


I start testing for this months IUI tomorrow...I always have to go in while my food is cooking and take the ovulation test because that's the only time I have enough time to not only go to the bathroom but to wait around until the test is done. The difference with this month is that since I was on Clomid and the progesterone my cycle is way off kilter from what it use to be so I have absolutely NO idea when we will be going to KC this month. Months before since my cycle was so spot on I could tell the day and time when I would start but God only knows now!


That's all for now...Superstars of Dance is on the TIVO and I have to turn over!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The unpredictability is always, well, unpredictable. I hope everything is very clear and obvious (I am not a fan of OPKs). As for the Bollywood dancers - I must have just caught that part of the show last night - I love them too, but don't claim to dance well at all. If you haven't seen Bride & Prejudice (Bollywood movie in English) - it is well worth the dancing, as is Monsoon Wedding! It's a combination of everything really - the rhythmic music, dancing, smiling, bright colored clothes - it is wonderful to watch!