I've always kind of had the feeling that my current doctor was appeasing me with treatments until they thought I had had enough and would want to try IVF so they could get more money and up their stats.
Surprise, Surprise, this morning I called KU Med telling them IUI #3 failed. Of course I had to leave a message since you never get to talk to a real person there. They called me back when I was in the gym getting my kiddos and left a message saying that, "The doctors recommendation is that we either up your Clomid dosage to 150 mg twice daily, or you can come in for a consultation on IVF." Gee, let me think about it...neither?
I am going to call them back right now on my plan time and tell them thanks, but no thanks. We are going a different direction with our treatment. Then I am going to march my little behind down to the office and fax in our paperwork to Dr. Lyles and wash my hands of KU Med completely. Makes me smile just thinking about it...
A firstborn among us
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment