I was told at tonight's staff meeting that if I were an experienced teacher then I would know how to fill an unexpected 50 minute void and it shouldn't be that big of a deal.
Ouch on any day. F-ing livid on a day of wavering hormones, PMS, and a number of other things, such as I have exactly four weeks from today to prepare my kids for the state assessment.
My response was something to the effect of "Do not imply that I am not an experienced teacher. I am a darn good teacher, and I work my butt off for my kids."
Only one person had the balls to say anything in my defense. Everyone else just sat there. I became the sacrificial lamb. Awesome.
Jury's still out on where I am working next year, but I have a feeling they are getting close to a ruling...
A firstborn among us
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment