Apparently it is national delurking week...what this means is if you are a visitor of my blog but don't like leaving comments, please leave me a comment letting me know you are a reader, as well as your email, and if you have a blog leave that as well, as I am always looking for new reading material.
Thanks a bunch and looking forward to hearing from you!
A firstborn among us
7 years ago




5 comments:
hi my name if jeff olson, i am a visitor nightly and it doesn't let me leave messages. Love you
Sidebar....just found a way that it let me leave messages. How neat.
I am a blog lurker for sure! I like reading your blog because you are so genuine and honest about your life. I just posted your blog on my fave blog list today! My blog address is www.dcbarnes.blogspot.com Have a great weekend!
I figure that I am pretty out there, but I find it wonderful that your husband lurks and reads! If you haven't yet, I suggest reading the newest Barren Advice on Stirrup Queens - it addresses the whole IUI thing - the comments are really good too. I never stop learning something new about all of this stuff.
I secretly stalk you my Haley, love! I'm keeping up on your life. Here's my blog, you can probably appreciate it: http://19thirdgraders.blogspot.com/
Hayden
Post a Comment