So surprise of all surprises...I had a positive LH surge today. If I was a betting person, I would have absolutely put all of my money on Tuesday or Wednesday, but like I said, did the test today and had a giant smiley face looking up at me. I ran into the bedroom where Jeff was and said, "Holy Crap! We're going tomorrow!"
Now, being that this is our third IUI, I know I should have been more prepared. I should have known that this was a possibility, and if I were a good, organized, and prepared teacher I would have had all my lesson plans arranged for tomorrow. But seeing as all afternoon on Friday I was on the phone with doctors, it kind of slipped my mind that we might be gone on Monday. Thank God that I have an awesome friend and co-teacher that is taking care of it for me. Otherwise I would have had to call our janitor to see if I could get in the school at like 6:30 to get my stuff ready. Oops...
Once again, even though I know I am beating a dead horse, if we had gotten the HCG shot LIKE I ASKED, then we would have known we were going to KU Med today and tomorrow wouldn't be an issue...but can't dwell in the land of if only...
More to update tomorrow I am sure as this is our LAST VISIT to Ku Med....can you tell I'm just a tad bit excited to get these people out of my life?? Hopefully nothing quite as exciting to report as Friday, but keep your fingers (and/or toes) crossed, send up a prayer, whatever you believe brings you strength and good luck, please do it for us!!
A firstborn among us
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment