I call this picture the Dutchess Mafia picture...it's like she's saying, "You move me, you die." I love my kitty!
I'm being lazy today...well, correction, I was being lazy today.
We went Cyberbowling with Brian and Ellie last night. It was fun! It didn't get over until 12:30 so we got home around 1. This is going to show my age and my dorkiness but Revenge of the Nerds 1-4 has been on the past two nights so once Jeff went to sleep I had to turn over to it...again. I just love those movies!! The first is my favorite, but they are all funny in their own way. Always good for a laugh! Anyway I didn't go to sleep until close to 3...consequently I slept in until 10:30 and stayed in bed watching TV until a friend called around 11:30. I love the weekends! Our usual Saturday tradition is making pancakes together, but we have NO groceries right now, so we made due with toast.
I have to go back to school the day after tomorrow. Bummer! The good news is that the second half of the school year goes by so fast it will be summer before I know it! I have to admit that I do miss my kiddos...well, most of them :)
We are off to go watch the Tale of Desperaux! Hope everyone has a great weekend!




1 comment:
Thanks for your comment on Thoughtful Thursday. Dutchess is such a cutie!
Best wishes with the new RE.
Post a Comment